Links to Bahá'í blogs, resources, organizations
all links active as of December 2021
Bahá'í starting points
Scholarly websites and blogs (Did we miss a link? Let us know.)
Academics' sites (many university-affiliated)
- Abdo Osborn, Lil
- Abizadeh, Arash
- Alkan, Necati
- Amasi, Manisegaran (Bahá'í Recollections: historical blog)
- Bridgewater, Nicholas J.
- Brown, Keven; see also archived
- Buck, Christopher
- Dahl, Roger: Historical photos and recordings by Greg Dahl
- Danesh, Hossein B.
- Fananapazir, Khazeh
- Foster, Mark
- Hall, Joshua: provisional translations
- Hassall, Graham (and university site)
- Hatcher, William
- Heern, Zackery
- Huitt, William
- Karlberg, Michael
- Kluge, Ian
- Lambden, Stephen
- Lawson, Todd
- Linard, Thomas
- Maneck, Susan
- Masumian, Adib and his translations
- McGlinn, Sen blog and Sen's Daily
- McLean, Jack
- Momen, Moojan
- Prentice, Roger's "Bahá'í in Process"
- Prentice, Roger's "metablog"
- Saiedi, Nader
- Savi, Julio
- Schaefer, Udo
- Shams, Badi: Resources (Bahá'í-Inspired Economics)
- Smith, Peter
- Stockman, Robert
- Terry, Peter's "Bahá'í Dialogue"
- Tinto, Iscander
- Velasco, Ismael's academic site
Centenary of Abdu'l-Bahá's travels
Various scholarly or historical blogs and resources
- Achieving Coherence: discourse on the advancement of civilization
- Ahdieh, Hussein's "History of the Babi and Bahá'í Faiths in Nayriz"
- Apocalypse Secrets: Bahá'í Interpretation of the Book of Revelation [archived]
- Bahá'í Catholic blog
- Bahá'í Choral Music sheet music and audio files
- Bahá'í Coherence: An Exploration of Our Conceptual Territory
- Bahá'í Covenant / The Covenant of Bahá'u'lláh
- Bahá'í Faith in Egypt [archived]
- Bahá'í Historical Facts
- Bahá'í History of the Caribbean
- Bahá'í History in Postcards and Shrine of the Báb Postcards
- Bahá'í Perspective radio show & podcast
- Bahá'í Studies Facebook group
- Bahá'í Study Center study guides, compilations [archived]
- Bahá'í Teachings, multi-author collaborative blog
- Bahá'í Tributes: Appreciations of the Bahá'í Faith
- Bridgewater, Nicholas' "Crossing the Bridge"
- Chapman, Hillary's "Journeys of Faith," historical essays and biographies
- Clarken, Rodney's "Clarken Chronicles"
- Common Ground: Faith, Reason, Science, and Religion [archived]
- Dannells, George Wesley's "Bahá'í Views" [archived]
- Fuqua, Stephen blog and archives
- Growing up Global: Raising Children to Be at Home in the World
- Elixir journal: art, essays, translations
- Ellis, Steven's "Bahá'í Essentials" study guides
- Fireside Bahá'í: short talks and films by notable Bahá'ís in multiple languages
- Fireside Handouts: printed materials for deepenings and presentations
- Hulme, Peter's "Everybody Means Something"
- Institute for Studies in Global Prosperity
- Islam and the Bahá'í Faith
- Karlberg, Michael's "Agency & Change"
- Kerkhoff, Sonja van
- Marshall, Alison's "Meditations on Bahá'u'lláh"
- McCants, Will's anthology of Shaykhi and Babi writings, Kashkúl [archived]
- Means and Materials resources and documents
- Mottahedeh, Negar
- Naderi, Farhad's "Pictorial presentation of the historical growth of the Bahá'í community worldwide"
- Phelps, Steven's "Loom of Reality" and Partial Inventory
- Poirier, Brent's "A Covenant Unique in the Spiritual Annals of Mankind"
- Price, Edward's "Divine Curriculum" book series / blog
- Ranjbar, Vahid Houston
- Reflections on Transformation
- Sahar's Blog
- Tablet of Ahmad: resources, links, about
- Utterance Project
- Velasco, Ismael's "Bahá'í Epistolary" blog
- Wiegley, John's "What Thoughts May Come"
- Windflower: Translations, and papers on Bahá'í philosophy
- Wondering Thoughts